Advertising is the best strategy for marketing. Ads reflect an enhanced mirror image of your brand to the world to attract customers. Industrialization is rapidly growing and business entities must be adopting digital platforms to urge the market to accomplish the entrepreneur’s success. For this, almost every organization is taking great efforts to create their product brand. The best solution is to go for Facebook and Google Ads. These social media platforms have revolutionizing capabilities that may turn the faith of a business.
Every year digitization is crossing its set marks and becoming the new trend. We all know that Facebook is a social media platform and Google is a search engine. Bright Pixel, a Social Media Marketing Company in Pune knows the importance of these social media platforms and helps you increase business by engrossing in minute details of marketing.
Knowledge about Facebook Ads?
More than 2 billion people use Facebook each month. Your product can be reachable to all ages people and a vast population. Facebook Ads are self-created Ads to promote as their scope and reach are wide. Facebook through its self-serve tools allows the users to target audiences. It provides them with analytical reports that track the performance of every Ad. Facebook is accessed by people throughout the day for personal reasons. Hence images, videos, and generic content keep people engaged and such content advertising can help reach the masses. Facebook knows people’s social behavior and personal interests which can convert the lead to business. There are some paid advertisements also which promote your product beyond conditions.
Benefits of Facebook Ads?
- User friendly and reliable.
- Facebook Ads offer Robust Analytics
- Clicks and conversations can be obtained at a low cost.
- New leads achievable with remarketing option.
- Micro-target accessible as business needs social media.
Knowledge about Google Ads
Google is like a universal language understood by everyone and absorbed to answer every question. It is an online advertising platform. Advertisers bid to display their Ads, products, services, images, and videos for online marketing. Ads uploaded by you can be visible on google search as well as google display networks like different apps. Google uses Pay-Per-Click (PPC) pricing model for advertising. One needs an honest budget to choose Google Ads as the cost per click is high.
Benefits of google ads for business
- Google display network which includes third-party websites enhances the reach of your product.
- Remarketing and banner Ads display
- Adsense can help highlight your ads in the selected areas of a website.
- SEO and keywords increase the visibility options for your product
- A higher quality score and the bid amount can place your product Ads in the maximum range of Google ads.
- Maximum exposure with low cost.
Facebook ads vs Google Ads: Which one is better for Advertising?
The key factor about online marketing is how products are shown to consumers. Facebook mainly displays ads to the user according to their interest while Google focuses on displaying ads based on searching for a product specifically. Small businesses intend to find the difference between these two platforms to invest with small budgets. So, Bright Pixel as the Social Media Agency in Pune has taken this task to clarify this point and guide our investors.
- Facebook emphasizes brand advertising while Google is more focused on bringing business or lead conversion.
- Google Ads that are paid one help users to target the audiences based on the keyword search. Text-based search can help customers find the required product and reach the target audience.
- Facebook has a very low per lead cost and maximum reach as social engagement is vast. While Google’s Per lead cost is higher as the lead conversion rate is maximum to grow your business.
- The Business to Customer reach is maximum on Facebook and Business to Business reach is countless on Google.
- Lead generations are equally achievable on both platforms. But B-to-C lead generation is better on Facebook as it works on the posting of Image and Video Ads. B-to-B lead generation is maximum on google as keyword search or Text-based search is a prominent player. The conversion ratio for B-C lead generation can be up to 15-20% on Facebook while B-B lead generation on Google can be up to 40%.
- Facebook collects huge data like the topics in which you show interest in the newsfeed, pages you like, location, vacation, and birthdays. These emotional displays on Facebook are a lottery for Advertising your product.
- Google ad supports search network campaigns which include text formatted advertisements of products that user searches on Google. And the second is display network campaign which has differently formatted ads with images that appears on websites or applications.
- Both the platforms demand proper Knowledge of your target consumers, and your budget while investing in traffic generation towards your website.
Content plays a key role in Advertising. Both the platforms are equally important but proper strategic content can expose your business to maximum people. Bright Pixel as a creative ad agency is well-versed in balancing content and believes in developing strategic Adsforproposed customers. We know both platforms and utilizes them to create lead generation. Fb and Google ads will hike your profits and increase sales to unbelievable rates.
The majority of the public are internet users and both the platforms have proven perfect marketing and advertising performers. Which one should select is up to your business evaluations and situation. Bright Pixel is the best SEO Expert in Pune, knows how to unlock a massive amount of SEO traffic to your brand website. The content and graphics provided by us attract maximum likes and shares publicizing your business on both Facebook and Google